The Canberra Rowing Club is a volunteer-run organisation that relies on the support of its members to operate. We are always looking for new volunteers to help out
Canberra Rowing Club Volunteer Register
The Canberra Rowing Club is a volunteer-run organisation that relies on the support of its members to operate. We are always looking for new volunteers to help out with a variety of tasks, including:
- Event planning
- Social events
If you are interested in volunteering, please sign up on our volunteer register. We would love to have you join our team!
There are many reasons to volunteer at the Canberra Rowing Club. Here are just a few:
- It’s a great way to give back to your community.
- It’s a fun and rewarding way to spend your time.
- You’ll meet new people and make friends.
- You’ll learn new skills and gain experience.
- You’ll be part of a great organization that is making a difference.
How to Volunteer
To volunteer, please sign up below. Once you have signed up, we will contact you to discuss the different volunteer opportunities that are available.
We look forward to you volunteering!